Thursday, September 8, 2016

Weekend of 2-4 Sep

I have a great weekend, it began on Friday when I had to get excited, anxious over my little brother's wedding. I'm making the traditional red date tea for his in-laws and my family. For the usual me, that's stressful for reasons I do not know.

So Sat morning, the alarm was set at 6am and I was up at 4.30am. Insomnia has been my best friend for a while now. I started preparing the sweet tea. 



The end of the wedding marked the beginning to another big thing on the list. Hus did his 100km, and kids and I sent him off and picked him up.

In between... was driving, parking, buying, driving, sleeping in car to get the motivational food supplies to him. then 17hrs later, Hus completed his 100km with his proud kids waiting at the finish line...




Come come come, anyone need pacer? talk to his manager, me... I'll follow with a quote. 

No comments: