Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Blog Resurrection

Have been away too long.

I thought about abandoning this blog but it’s all too precious. 

My kids are growing too fast too quickly; hence I’m back to pen down my thoughts at their different stages.


That thought dawned on me since He started his Primary School Journey. 



that boy will soon turn 7. How did all these time pass? I can still remember the days where the formless him created the unexplainable morning sickness, made my days and nights unbearable.

Now, he's speaking like an adult, well-mannered, controlled and very loving.

 He's been adapting well in Primary school, he loves getting compliments and "stars" on his homework and hence he's been putting in humongous efforts in his work. I'm too thankful for a highly self-motivated boy like him.

I'll put in more posts to fill up the missing 2 years. Our travels, our lives and our growth.

No comments: