Thursday, September 27, 2012

i like you superwoman

I'm most tired tdy, dunno what have i been doing these. I'm so busy to the max. And I'm not even happy. I dun feel half as accomplished as before. I wish it's a passing phase, once I'm good at what I'm doing, it will be easy. What am i doing? I'm working and mothering. Both full time instead of what i planned.. Part time...is a nice description. Your brain, heart and soul are thinking of both (work & home) all the time. It's super draining. If you think i have friends in office to cheer me on... You're wrong again. Sales is a solo business. You really have no one with you, behind you or beside you. With all these negativity, you battled within you... You still have to wake up early, make up and smile all the way to work. Knock off the time you wish to pick your children but more often than not late. After that, cycle the steep slope home and cook dinner. "I'm a tough woman." I told my children after the madness today. Thad said "yes mommy, you are very strong." For the first time, unabashed, I'm a strong woman everyone...because my son said i am..

No comments: